15.4.11

You're on the phone with your girlfriend , she's upset. She doesn't get your humor
like I do
. I'm in my room , it's a typical tuesday night. I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like. She wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts.
She wears high heels, I wear sneakers . Dreaming Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find
that what you're looking for
has been here the whole time
. If you could see that I'm the one who understands you. Been here all along,
so why can't you see you belong with me? . What are u doing
with a girl like that? .  about the day when you wake up and find that what you're looking for has been here the whole time ! Standing by and waiting at your backdoor all this time. How could you not know you belong with me?
Think I know where you belong,
think I know it's with me
. Can't you see
that I'm the one who understands you?
Been here all along, so why can't you see you belong with me?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

tu opinión importa (: